Topic starts at [13:50]
– Grab some popcorn, turn off the lights, and snuggle into your favorite chair. In this episode, we’re talking movies. But, this is the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, so we’re not talking about just any ol’ movie. We’re talking about movies that kill, or came pretty damned close to killing, cast and crew, and movies that might kill you, the viewer. In this episode, we cover the Atuk Curse, Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made, ROAR, The Exorcist Curse, Snuff Films, and although not a movie, the timely possibility of a Glee curse.
– WARNING GRAPHIC Photos of Melanie Griffith’s lion attack:
– Watch Video of Melanie Griffith getting attacked on the set of Roar HERE https://tinyurl.com/y4ngfn8n
– Photo of Jan de Bont’s Roar “scalping” injury:
– Watch Roar boat attack HERE (start at 40-second mark) https://tinyurl.com/yy5use7r
– Astaroth demon sigil:
– Outtakes after the show!
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! https://tinyurl.com/y5r2uv33
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– FaceBook: @ChicagoGhostPodcast Leave us a rating and a comment and we WILL read it on the show! https://tinyurl.com/y55cokhz
– Find us on Spotify and give us a follow! https://tinyurl.com/y3kfq32w
– Find us on iHeart Radio and give us a follow! https://tinyurl.com/y3a7jejt
– Visit our website! Photos, videos, blog, and MORE www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Instagram: @ChicagoGhosts https://tinyurl.com/y3e6eqqc
– Twitter: @ChicagoGhosts https://tinyurl.com/yyahzzzj
– YouTube: Supernatural Occurrence Studies https://tinyurl.com/y2x3yj93
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SHOP
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!
Join the discussion