– It is claimed that since 1988, 16,000 people have gone missing in a particular section of Alaska. That’s approximately 533 people a year, or, twice the National Missing Persons Average. It is easy to blame the disappearances on the land. After all, Alaska has some of the most rugged, dangerous landscape in the country. But there are other, possible, explanations for why people go missing in Alaska in record numbers. In this 2-part episode of the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, we explore alternate theories as to why people AND AIRCRAFT go missing in the mysterious…Alaska Triangle.
But there are other, possible, explanations for why people go missing in Alaska in record numbers. In this 2-part episode of the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, we explore alternate theories as to why people AND AIRCRAFT go missing in the mysterious…Alaska Triangle.
– Pictures of the Thunderbird:
– Photos of Chicago’s “Kwanusila”:
– Photos of the “Butcher Baker” Robert Christian Hansen:
– “Mind Control Weapon” Patent HERE: https://tinyurl.com/msnhg2lv
– Outtakes after the show!
– Email the show! Contact@ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! https://tinyurl.com/y5r2uv33
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– FaceBook: @ChicagoGhostPodcast Leave us a rating and a comment and we WILL read it on the show! https://tinyurl.com/y55cokhz
– Find us on Spotify and give us a follow! https://tinyurl.com/y3kfq32w
– Find us on iHeart Radio and give us a follow! https://tinyurl.com/y3a7jejt
– Visit our website! Photos, videos, blog, and MORE www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Instagram: @ChicagoGhosts https://tinyurl.com/y3e6eqqc
– Twitter: @ChicagoGhosts https://tinyurl.com/yyahzzzj
– YouTube: Supernatural Occurrence Studies https://tinyurl.com/y2x3yj93
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!
Join the discussion