Topic starts at: 39:00
– True crime at its worst. This episode is dedicated to the thirty-three young men and boys that lost their lives to one of the most prolific serial killers in modern history, John Wayne Gacy.
– During the episode’s intro, we discuss the HBO series True Detective, which we LOVE!
– A listener compares the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast hosts to Big Bang Theory characters! Fun!
– Gacy’s Victims: Photos and Information: https://bit.ly/2S8OaTg
– Gacy as Pogo the Clown:
– Gacy Crime Scene Photos: https://bit.ly/2V49Tha
– Gacy jailhouse paintings:
– Gacy’s House on Summerdale Avenue: https://bit.ly/2V49viI
– New House on Gacy Property: https://bit.ly/2BCrdm6
– Gacy Death Certificate: https://bit.ly/2TTBfWU
– One Who Got Away: Jeffry Rignall: https://bit.ly/2TSsRHp
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Take a screenshot of your review, send it to us and we will send you something cool! (https://goo.gl/VoZPFu)
– Find us on Spotify and give us a follow! (https://spoti.fi/2LZbQvm)
– Find us on iHeart Radio and give us a follow! (https://ihr.fm/2KZ7kIN)
– Visit our website! Photos, videos, blog and MORE (www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com)
– Feedback to: Contact@Chicagoghostpodcast.com
– Instagram: @ChicagoGhosts (https://www.instagram.com/chicagoghosts/)
– Twitter: @ChicagoGhosts (https://twitter.com/ChicagoGhosts)
– YouTube: Supernatural Occurrence Studies (https://bit.ly/2HM5HvB)
– FaceBook: @ChicagoGhostPodcast Leave us a rating and a comment and we WILL read it on the show! (https://bit.ly/2R2nW4a)
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SHOP
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!