– When people find out what we do as members of Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies, the most common question asked is, “What got you into that?” This episode is dedicated to Jason Nhyte’s inspiration: his mother
– Meet Sue Nhyte – mother, inspiration and hell of a cool woman
– Listen as Sue Nhyte details frightening events that happened throughout Jason’s childhood, which would ignite the spark that fed the fire that created Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence
Studies and the SOS-RADIO Podcast
– Music for this episode: Stevie Nicks – Kind of Woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGR_sYvnJY
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here (www.chicagoghostpodcast.com) and click on SHOP to order
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and MORE, join our Patreon community (www.patreon.com/supernaturaloccurrencestudiespodcast)
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– The easiest way to support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast is to shop through our Amazon.com page. Simple and costs you nothing! Click here (http://amzn.to/2gqp6dq) bookmark the page and shop on!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here (http://www.audibletrial.com/sosradio) and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here (http://www.trylootcrate.com/sos-radio) and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here (http://www.trygodaddy.com/sos-radio) and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here (www.chicagoghostpodcast.com)and select SPECIAL OFFERS to donate to the cause!
– Please rate the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! (http://apple.co/2kKxvKS)
Join the discussion