– EXPERIMENT: SOS took a complete stranger, who never had a paranormal experience, into Robinson Woods Indian Burial Ground to see if they could make him a believer. What was the result of their experiment?
– LIVE from Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies mobile command center outside Robinson Woods. Follow us as we enter and report live from one of the Midwest’s most haunted locations.
– Joe Erie’s “Demonic Photo” captured at a religious site in Tampa, Florida
2001 (To see Erie’s photo, log onto www.chicagoghostpodcast.com and select MEDIA)
– Oscar’s Off the Rails Review: Daylight (video game)
– NOTE: To view photographs associated with this episode, log onto www.chicagoghostpodcast.com and select MEDIA
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here (www.chicagoghostpodcast.com) and click on SHOP to order
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and MORE, join our Patreon community (www.patreon.com/supernaturaloccurrencestudiespodcast)
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– The easiest way to support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast is to shop through our Amazon.com page. Simple and costs you nothing! Click here (http://amzn.to/2gqp6dq) bookmark the page and shop on!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here (http://www.audibletrial.com/sosradio) and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here (http://www.trylootcrate.com/sos-radio) and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here (http://www.trygodaddy.com/sos-radio) and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here (www.chicagoghostpodcast.com)and select SPECIAL OFFERS to donate to the cause!
– Please rate the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! (http://apple.co/2kKxvKS)