Updated version of Episode 103: What the Bloop? originally published on 11-11-19. Clean audio and new intro!
We will be back with brand new Public Feed episodes starting on February 15, 2021
During our break, we are continuing to publish new content on Patreon!
Listen to “UPDATED: What the Bloop?” on Spreaker.
Topic starts at: 17:50
– In 1997, researchers listening for underwater volcanic activity in the South Pacific Ocean recorded a strange and powerful sound on hydrophones located over 3,000-miles apart from one another. The sound, known as the BLOOP, lasted about a minute and grew in intensity as it traveled. Figuring out exactly what caused the BLOOP baffles scientists to this day. It is theorized that whatever caused the sound must be colossal in size. Was it biological? Geophysical? Something else? Listen and find out!
– Outtakes after the show!
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We’ll read your review on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Find us on iHeart Radio! and give us a follow!
– Feedback to: Contact@Chicagoghostpodcast.com
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– Download GRAMMARLY, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GRASSHOPPER’S awesome virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Receive a FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to AUDIBLE.COM. Click here and sign up!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!