The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 42: LIVE from Haunted American Airlines Flight 191 Crash Site: Topics include:
- On May 25, 1979, on Touhy Avenue between Mt. Prospect Rd. and Elmhurst Rd. in Des Plaines, IL, American Airlines Flight 191 crashed approximately 30-seconds after takeoff and 5,000 feet from O’Hare International Airport Runway 32R, killing all 271 people on board and 2 people on the ground.
- 1st installment of our NEW monthly segment, “Live-ish from Area 51 and ET Highway” with Desiree, our eyes in the sky and feet on the street, reporting from the Alien mecca of the world, Area 51.
- Jason Nhyte recites a story detailing the cause of the horrific crash and resulting paranormal activity.
- Dave Black and Jason Nhyte visit the haunted crash location on May 25, 2017 – the 38th anniversary of the disaster.
- Music for this episode: Taco and Da Mofos – Alien
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP- To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!