Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Podcast Episode 38: Psychic Recap and Wisconsin Wanderings
Listen to “Episode 38: Psychic Recap and Wisconsin Wanderings” on Spreaker.
- Recap of SOS-Radio Podcast Episode 37 and the time we spent with psychic Dylan Bell
- Video of Dylan Bell reading Supernatural Occurrence Studies hosts AVAILABLE HERE
- Join us on our impromptu road trip to Kenosha, WI as we try to discover haunted locations “on the fly” using only Dave Black’s and Joe Erie’s heightened senses
- Listen as we stumble upon the notorious Kemper Center, Heritage House Inn, the Southport Light Station and other spooky locations
- We interview locals and get their take on the creepy Heritage House Inn
- Joe Erie’s impromptu skate session
- Music for this episode: AC/DC – Hells Bells
- – Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP- To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!