Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 27: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 5 of 5: HAUNTED Concord’s Colonial Inn
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
– The last leg of our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure, as we head to Concord, Massachusetts to visit the VERY HAUNTED Concord’s Colonial Inn, built in 1716.
– We interview Arrianna White, guest service specialist, and learn about the inn’s history and resident ghosts.
– We stay in the most haunted room #24. Did anything happen?
– Follow our investigation! We were granted unhindered access to the entire hotel. Lots of paranormal activity!
– Dave Black gets attacked.
– We capture an incredible photo! Go to MEDIA on ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and look for Concord’s Colonial Inn.
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our investigation!
- – Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!