Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 26: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 4 of 5: Dighton Rock
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
– Our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure continues as we head to Dighton Rock in Berkley, Massachusetts
– We interview workers at Dighton Rock Museum to get their take who may have carved its petroglyphs. Native Americans? Vikings? Phoenicians? Chinese? Knights Templar? Aliens?
– Is Dighton Rock haunted?
– A captivating, unexpected interview with Jason Yancee, glacial erratic expert and alien contactee
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our walk through of Dighton Rock Museum
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!