Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 26: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 4 of 5: Dighton Rock
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
Listen to “Podcast Episode 26: LIVE from Dighton Rock” on Spreaker.
– Our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure continues as we head to Dighton Rock in Berkley, Massachusetts
– We interview workers at Dighton Rock Museum to get their take who may have carved its petroglyphs. Native Americans? Vikings? Phoenicians? Chinese? Knights Templar? Aliens?
– Is Dighton Rock haunted?
– A captivating, unexpected interview with Jason Yancee, glacial erratic expert and alien contactee
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our walk through of Dighton Rock Museum
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!