Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 25: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 3 of 5: Lizzie Borden’s House
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
Part 3 Topics Include:
– Our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure continues as we head to Fall River, Massachusetts to visit the infamous Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast, site of the 1892 Borden Ax Murders
– We interview tour guides and get their take on what’s happening at the house and their opinions on Lizzie’s guilt
– We were granted access to the entire Borden home. Hear us walk room to room and report on what we see and feel
– Tour guide, Sue, lets us hear an EVP captured during a seance
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our walk through and interviews! Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies on YouTube
- – Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!