Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 68: Beware The Forest – Side B
Listen to “Episode 68: Beware The Forest – Side B” on Spreaker.
– Part 2 of a 2 part episode
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play the best ones on the show! Call 872-592-0767
– Before listening to THIS episode, catch up on this fascinating topic by listening to “Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 67: Beware The Forest – Side A” available here
– Something strange and terrifying is happening in our national parks and one thing is certain; whatever is happening is effective 100% of the time. In these cases there are no instances, zero reports, of near misses or failed abductions or attempted murders or attempted kidnappings. There ARE strange deaths and there ARE strange disappearances happening in our national parks at an alarming rate. Whatever takes people, takes them 100% of the time and its tactics are perfect and untraceable.
– In this episode we cover 9 strange “Missing 411” disappearances
– Jaryd Atadero – 3-years-old when he disappeared in October 1999 on the Big South Trail in the Comanche Peak Wilderness Area near Fort Collins, Colorado. What happened to Jaryd Atadero will baffle you.
– Steven Kubacki – 23-years-old when he disappeared on the shores of Lake Michigan near Ludington, Michigan in 1978. Ludigton, MI is part of the Lake Michigan Triangle, which we covered in Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 65: The Lake Michigan Triangle available here. This is an INCREDIBLE case that ACTUALLY happened!
– Kory Kelly – 38-years-old when he disappeared in Beltrami Island State Forest in Minnesota in 2006. Kory Kelly was an outdoorsman and hunter, someone very comfortable being in the wilderness, yet he disappeared and was found dead in an area searched countless times before.
– John Devine – 73-years-old when he disappeared in Olympic National Park in northern Washington State in 1997. Devine was an accomplished long-distance hiker and in excellent health. Guess what happened to John Devine?
– Cody Sheehy – 6-years-old when he disappeared in the Wallowa wilderness in Oregon in 1986. Cody Sheehy “traveled” twenty miles in fifteen hours, in the snow and rain and over rough terrain in the Oregon wilderness. Do you believe he could have done it on his own?
– Keith Parkins – 2-years-old when he disappeared near the Umatilla National Forest in the Blue Mountains of Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon in 1952. Keith Parkins “traveled” twelve miles in 19 hours over two mountain ranges, as well as through barbed wire fences, and through creeks and rivers.
– Samuel “Sammy” Boehlke – 8-years-old when he disappeared near Cleetwood Cove at Crater Lake National Park in Oregon in 2006. Sammy Boehlke was just fifty feet away from his father when he disappeared, never to be seen again.
– Cullen Finnerty – 30-years-old when he disappeared on the Baldwin River in Michigan in 2013. Finnerty was a college football quarterback, NFL football player and in peak physical condition. Collin Finnerty’s friends said he was an unstoppable force, yet he disappeared and was found dead, in an area searched many times, under very unusual circumstances.
– Dennis Martin – 6-years-old when he disappeared in Great Smokey Mountain National Park near the Appalachian Trail 1969. This case is terrifying! There were witnesses to the event!
– Listen after the show for outtakes!
– We are now part of the iHeart Radio Network! Find us there!
– Feedback to: Contact@Chicagoghostpodcast.com
– To access ultra exclusive content, like stickers, early podcast releases, Patreon-only audio and video content, ad-free listening, chat sessions with the hosts and MORE, join our Patreon community
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!
– BIG NEWS: The SOS-Radio Podcast is now THE SUPERNATURAL OCCURRENCE STUDIES PODCAST! Same on location reporting. Same spooky topics. Same crazy hosts. Just a re-branding to help us reach an even larger audience. Make sure and update your podcast catchers and tell all of your friends!
– NEW WEBSITE: SOS-Radio.com is no longer. New website is: www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com More streamlined and easier to use. Photos, video, blog, merchandise, special offers and more! Adjust your bookmarks! Check it out now!
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– Receive a Premium FREE 30-day one game trial to GameFly. No contracts. Cancel anytime. Chose from over 8,000 games for almost any console. Click here and sign up!
– Download Grammarly, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin and more. Click here to download!
– SAVE $50 on GrassHopper’s virtual phone system. Toll free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– For a FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!