The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 53: LIVE from Rhyolite Ghost Town, Rhyolite Nevada
WARNING – Audio is choppy during this episode. Recording outside, in the desert, among ruins of an old ghost town, does not produce the best audio quality. Apologies to the listener.
– Part 6 of 6 of our Nevada Extraterrestrial and Ghost Odyssey
– To view photos that coincide with this episode, visit our MEDIA page
– Follow us as we explore the ruins of an abandoned, HAUNTED, 1904 gold rush town
– Learn about Rhyolite’s history and ghostly legends and lore
– We explore the strange Goldwell Open Air Museum
– Music for this episode: Johnny Cash – Ghost Riders in the Sky
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!