In this episode of the podcast:
Listen to “Episode 3: Our ghostly experiences at the VERY Haunted Robinson Woods Indian Burial Ground” on Spreaker.
We venture into the mysterious confines of Robinson Woods Indian Burial Ground (Chee-Chee-Pin-Quay Woods) and detail our experiences there. This is the location that started it all for Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies. Here we captured our first “ghostly” photograph. Here Dave Black, SOS co-founder and medium, learned of his mediumship abilities. Arguably one of the most haunted locations in the Midwest, log onto www.chicagoghostpodcast.com and view the photographs associated with this story under MEDIA
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!