Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 16: LIVE at the HAUNTED Pfister Hotel (Part 1)
Listen to “Episode 16: LIVE at the HAUNTED Pfister Hotel (Part 1)” on Spreaker.
– REPORTING LIVE from The Pfister Hotel – a historic Milwaukee, WI hotel famous for its opulence AND hauntings. Phantom dogs running the halls, electrical anomalies, things moving on their own and ghostly apparitions are said to plague The Pfister. Pfister ghosts are famously known to accost visiting Major League Baseball players.
– Listen to the Ouija Board session conducted in our king suite #842 in the old section of the hotel
– Dave Black’s Pfister Hotel investigation (Joe Erie and Jason Nhyte’s investigation coming in Part 2)
– Mr. Lincoln Report: The Fireside Restaurant – Our team dinner before the Pfister Hotel investigation turns into a lead
– NOTE: Podcast episode 17: Pfister Hotel investigation Part 2 coming June 13, 2016
- – Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– To access ultra exclusive content, like signed ghostly photographs, stickers, early podcast releases, chat sessions with the hosts and LOTS MORE, join our Patreon community
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS.
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show! Let us know you left a review and we will send you something cool!