Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 147: Shag Harbour UFO Incident
Topic starts at [10:40]
– On the night of October 4, 1967, something crashed into the Atlantic Ocean’s icy waters near a small Canadian fishing village named Shag Harbour. At least sixty people, including police and military personnel, witnessed the crash and then watched as the object bobbed in the water before slipping below the surface and disappearing. To this day, no one is really sure what the object was. The only certainty is that something did crash. The Shag Harbour UFO Incident is one of the most well-documented UFO cases in history and is often referred to as the Canadian Roswell. Thank you to “John R” for providing the eyewitness interview for this episode!
– Outtakes after the show!
– Email the show! Contact@ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Download Grammarly, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GrassHopper’s virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages, and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!