Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 143: Ad-Free Patreon Sneak Peek
– Here’s a sample of what you’re missing if you are NOT a 2nd or 3rd Tier Patron
– Opened to the public in 1927, Los Angeles’s Hotel Cecil had a nasty reputation for being the epitome of LA’s dark, seedy underbelly, a place where the shimmering lights of Hollywood did not reach. No glitz. No glamor. And definitely no Hollywood stars or starlets. Instead, “The Cecil” offered murder, suicide, strange deaths, two serial killers, and ghosts. As one LA historian put it, “You know the old saying ‘if walls could talk’? Well, Hotel Cecil’s walls wouldn’t talk, they would scream.”
– Outtakes after the show!
– Email the show! Contact@ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Download Grammarly, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GrassHopper’s virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages, and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!