Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 139: Republic of Fear
– In this episode, we fly halfway around the world, to Iraq, to bring you the story of a notorious, mysterious serial killer. Iraq was going through some harsh times between its Golden Age in the 1950s and Saddam Hussein’s rise to power. As political strife increased and the Secret Police became more violent towards the Iraqi people, one man took advantage of the chaos and violently murdered people of wealth in Baghdad in the early 1970s. This man’s name would be whispered to Iraqi children for decades to come, sort of like a deterrent, like the Boogeyman…Abu Tubar. The Hatchet Man.
– Outtakes after the show!
– Email the show! Contact@ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Download Grammarly, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GrassHopper’s virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages, and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!