Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 131: Alaska Triangle – Part 2
– It is claimed that since 1988, 16,000 people have gone missing in a particular section of Alaska. That’s approximately 533 people a year, or, twice the National Missing Persons Average. It is easy to blame the disappearances on the land. After all, Alaska has some of the most rugged, dangerous landscapes in the country. But there are other, possible, explanations for why people go missing in Alaska in record numbers. In this 2-part episode of the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, we explore alternate theories as to why people AND AIRCRAFT go missing in the mysterious…Alaska Triangle.
– Outtakes after the show!
– Email the show! Contact@ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We will read your reviews on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– FaceBook: @ChicagoGhostPodcast Leave us a rating and a comment and we WILL read it on the show! https://tinyurl.com/y55cokhz
– Visit our website! Photos, videos, blog, and MORE www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com
– Download Grammarly, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GrassHopper’s virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages, and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, visit www.ChicagoGhostPodcast.com and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!