Topic starts at: 12:26
Listen to “Episode 130: Alaska Triangle – Part 1” on Spreaker.
– It is claimed that since 1988, 16,000 people have gone missing in a particular section of Alaska. That’s approximately 533 people a year, or, twice the National Missing Persons Average. It is easy to blame the disappearances on the land. After all, Alaska has some of the most rugged, dangerous landscape in the country. But there are other, possible, explanations for why people go missing in Alaska in record numbers. In this 2-part episode of the Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, we explore alternate theories as to why people AND AIRCRAFT go missing in the mysterious…Alaska Triangle.
– Outtakes after the show!
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We’ll read your review on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Find us on iHeart Radio! and give us a follow!
– Feedback to: Contact@Chicagoghostpodcast.com
– Download GRAMMARLY, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GRASSHOPPER’S awesome virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Receive a FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to AUDIBLE.COM. Click here and sign up!
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!