Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast Episode 101: Lake Vostok and Dyatlov Pass Incident
Topics starts at 30:56
Listen to “Episode 101: Lake Vostok Monster and Dyatlov Pass Incident” on Spreaker.
– In this episode, we travel to the frigid, near inhospitable locations of Antartica near the South Pole and Siberia, Russia
– Oscar Spectir walks us through the mystery of Lake Vostok and the terrifying Antarctic cryptid known only as “Organism 46-B”
– We travel 9,700 miles from Lake Vostok, Antartica, to the Ural Mountains in Russia and discuss the frightening Dyatlov Pass Incident
– Please rate The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast on iTunes. We’ll read your review on the show!
– Leave us a voicemail and we’ll play your message on the show! Call Chicago area code 872-529-0767
– Find us on iHeart Radio! and give us a follow!
– Feedback to: Contact@Chicagoghostpodcast.com
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order and select SHOP
– Receive a Premium FREE 30-day one game trial to GAMEFLY. No contracts. Cancel anytime. Chose from over 8,000 games for almost any console. Click here and sign up!
– Download GRAMMARLY, the intelligent writing app, for FREE. Write with confidence almost anywhere online: Gmail, FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin and more. Click here to download!
– Save $50 on GRASSHOPPER’S awesome virtual phone system. Toll-free numbers, multiple extensions, custom call forwarding, text messages and more. No hardware to purchase. No software to install. Everything is done online or via your phone. Click here to get GrassHopper!
– Receive a FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to AUDIBLE.COM. Click here and sign up!
– Save 10% on ANY new subscription to LOOTCRATE. Click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– Save a whopping 30% on your next GODADDY order. Click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on The Supernatural Occurrence Studies Podcast, click here and select SPECIAL OFFERS and donate to the cause!